Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Published 6:51 AM by with 0 comment

Computer Help

I am a blogger so the computer is really important to me. I know a lot of blogger moms also, many of them are my friends. I have a friend who wants to start blogging but she is starting from scratch--she has yet to have a computer and an internet connection. And she's so helpless when it comes to technology. I know that there are many moms out there who are also helpless when it comes to technology. I am fortunate that I have a hubby who breathes computer so there is no problem about having a computer at home and fixing it when there's trouble. But for those who know nothing about computers, there are companies that can help you fix things up. If you need Computer Help, you can check out the web. There is Google to help you search for information and tips that will help you understand things like anti-virus and internet security for your home or business, setting up wireless network, data backup and recovery, trouble shooting and repair, and many other things about having a computer that could cause the non-techie big headaches.

0 comments: