Sunday, May 17, 2009

Published 1:37 PM by with 2 comments

Farrah Fawcett Update

How the Farrah Fawcett TV Special came out would not have pleased Farrah Fawcett, but she's too sick to be able to make a fuss, this is what Craig Nevius, the executive producer who's suing to regain creative control of the NBC special "Farrah's Story," said in an interview. Nevius claims that "Fawcett would not have OK'd the inclusion of her troubled, 24-year-old son Redmond O'Neal, who is shown in prison uniform and leg chains as he climbs in bed with her, crying, 'Mommy…Mommy'."

Fawcett also wanted the special to come out in a diary form and not in a documentary like what came out.

Read more of this story at The Envelope

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I liked it. I think it turned out remarkably real. I think we all would have heard of her sons troubles anyway and seeing him like that made me sympathize with him. I hope he gets his life straightened out.

Dorothy said...

I thought it was very real having recently battled cancer I understood a lot of her feelings.With regards to her son all of us understand family and the issues some face it was a part of her world now and a good choice to include it. The guy suing her he sounds like an opportunist and we all know Hollywood seems to bread them.

Blessings and I hope all is well.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com