Monday, June 1, 2009

Published 12:30 AM by with 7 comments

Still Recovering

I am still in the process of healing so to my friends I am so sorry I could not visit you all. I still have a small swell on my left cheek ( although it isn't visible :p). I feel frustrated and very edgy because I should be preparing for Josh's school. He will be starting on monday next week (June 8). I am sooooo... excited for him and for that I just want to go out right now and buy his bag and all :c Grrrr..... And why won't I just go out and do it? They say that like chicken pox, it is more dangerous right now because I might spread it to others. It is more dangerous for single guys...they might get baren because of this :c

7 comments:

miah said...

hala, ano pala yan aice? get well soon po...

Jae said...

I guess you should stay at home for couple more days and recuperate till you are entirely feeling well.

God bless and hope to see you well very soon. Take care.

Umma said...

hi mommy Ice, I hope you feel more better soon.. Im so excited to see your Josh going to school...take his very fist picture Mommy.. its a good remembrance once he'll grow up soon.

Yeung said...

waah... Josh is going to school now? Godness, he's growing so fast Mommy Ice..next thing you'll realize he'll be in grade school..

kikamz said...

oh no, sorry to hear about you getting the big M! get well soon! nakakainis talaga yan.. lalo na pag meron kang gustong gawin. naku, going to school na pala si josh? ambilis naman! am sure you are excited. tapos na ba cya enroll? mamimiss mo cya sa bahay for sure!

meron pala ako award (favorite blog award) for you mommy ice. grab mo na lang pag me time ka.

Ask Ms Recipe said...

Hi
I am sorry to read you have been sick I hope you feel better soon.

Ms Recipe

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

naku sistah, pahinga ka and get well soon. God bless