Friday, July 17, 2009

Published 3:47 PM by with 1 comment

Apollo Moon Landing Hoax

My hubby brought home the video "A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Moon," an Apollo moon landing hoax documentary. It claims that the Apollo 11 landing on the moon never took place and that it was all a big lie perpetrated by the US government as part of the psychological warfare they were having with the then USSR. During those times there was a cold war and most of the war was waged on space. Get to the moon first and you win the war. It was like that then. I am not saying that the Apollo 11 landing on the moon is a hoax, I am only telling you what the documentary wanted us to believe. After watching A Funny Thing, I could not help but doubt the Apollo 11 landing. Yes, the way the points are presented by the maker of the documentary seems strong. So what I did was make some readings from different sources to learn more. Now, after reading quite a lot about the topic I get more confused, both sides, the Moon landing hoax school of thought and those who believe the moon landing, have strong points. But of course I remain a believer to the moon landing.

Do you want to get confused? Well, watch the full video of the documentary "A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Moon" below.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please check out my Apollo 11 documentary DID WE GO?..Funded by the State of Ohio, the film is a one hour cross-country whirlwind of interviews with Buzz Aldrin, Gene Kranz, Gene Cernan , plus Laser ranging the Apollo site, and moonrock experts. Film premiered at the Museum of Modern Art in NYC.

There are six parts on youtube...follow the links...I have posted it all at no charge

here is link to Part one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM3Mt1Vym3g