Sunday, July 19, 2009

Published 6:41 PM by with 2 comments

Fab Five Texas Cheerleader Scandal

Fab Five Texas Cheerleader Scandal is LifeTime's latests show. It has captured a lot of attention lately. Why? Many factors: first, it is based on the real life story of former Cheerleader coach at McKinney North High School in McKinney in Texas, Michela Ward, who sold her story to Lifetime; second, when it's all about pretty cheerleaders, men are interested. What makes Michela Ward and her cheerleaders interesting? Well, for one thing, one of her cheerleaders had her compromising photos stewn all over the net. Another thing, the title is really provocative, when you put the words "cheerleader" and "scandal" together, it will surely catch fire.




2 comments:

wholesaleshandbags said...

It is said that Texas Cheerleader Scandal is the latest Lifetime show to capture a lot of attention. The Texas Cheerleader Scandal will be about a group of five girls who get into a tad of difficulty with their cheerleading team. The former Cheerleader coach at McKinney North High School in McKinney, Texas, Michela Ward sold her story to Lifetime and the movie, “Fab Five: The Texas Cheerleader Scandal“, premiered Saturday night.
This is how the news report said. In fact, no matter a cheering team or a community at school, there are always some scandals. And I Think it is about interest. What advantage will people take if they are in those organizations? A lot.
However, Are those scandal photos really true.In modern age, there are too many people who upload scandal photos on the internet by themselves to catch attention. People today will do anything they can to get the fame. Such as wearing some exposed clothes. And I think this scandal will also make a lot of people know the starters.
Source: http://wholesaleshandbags.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Well, I have to say I totally disagree with you. I am from Texas and I was in Drill Team, also known as Dance Team. In the High School I went to in Katy, Texas .. 25 miles west of Houston, the drill team and cheerleaders were one organization ran by one director. We took advantage of NOTHING. It was manditory for us to be role models for everyone in our school, along with the football players. Sure, we got in ocassional trouble but it was NOTHING like these girls. I was one of the rebels and I paid the price, I missed many performances for being caught doing things I wasn't allowed to do, such as going to parties and other things. These girls acted this way because they are allowed to act that way and were not expect to act any other way. I am truely embarassed as I sit and watch this movie. I grew up in Texas and I am a former drill team member ..

Not all of us are like this or allowed to do so .. Don't group us all together, not all of us are this way.