Thursday, July 9, 2009

Published 8:11 PM by with 10 comments

Hubby Bought Me a New Netbook

My hubby bought me a netbook two weeks ago. I was sooo happy. I only got time to post about it now because I got so busy when my son got sick. Now that he's well I can post about my new netbook. Well, it's an Asus Eee PC 1000HE. My hubby chose this model for me because he trusts Asus and this model is one of the top performing netbooks in its price range today. He wanted to get the white one for me but it was out of stock in the computer store he went to. Here are the images of my new netbook.

By the way, the specs:

Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz processor
160GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive (Seagate 5400.5)
1GB of DDR2 RAM (667MHz)
Windows XP Home operating system with SP3
10” WSVGA LED-Backlit 1024 x 600 LCD
Ports: 3 USB 2.0, 1 VGA monitor out, headphone jack, microphone input, SD card reader (SDHC compatible), Kensington lock slot, Ethernet 10/100
Webcam (1.3 MP)
Battery: 7.2v 8700mAh 6-cell 63Wh battery
Wireless: 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 2.0
One-year warranty
Size: 10.47” x 7.3” x 1.12-1.50”
Weight: 3lbs 2.4oz, 3lbs 9.9oz travel







And of course, I bought a bag for the netbook. I found a hippy-looking bag with very nice colors.


10 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

ang sweet naman ni kuya gums hehehe

Anonymous said...

Ka-inggit naman! 3 lbs? Cool ha!

niko said...

wow!!! danda naman!! :) galante naman ni hubby! :)

congrats on ur new netbook!!

Cecile said...

nice netbook, Ice...ka sweet talaga ni hubby mo :-); i like the color, too!

Umma said...

Hello Mommy Ice.. sorry ngayon lang me aka drop by dito.. super kulit na kasi ang anak ko.

Wow, I like the color of your new netbook.. very handy. Sweet naman ni fafa Pasti.

Yeung said...

BY the way, musta na si guapong Josh mo Mommy Ice, ok na ba sia totally?

Wawa talaga pag nagkasakit ang mga bata..

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

wow congrats!!! and sakto sa bag ah

baka puede kayo sumali sa contest na http://myeeepcmylife.com.ph/signup.php kc bumili kayo laptop, check the rules hehe

Unknown said...

nice netbook, pati yung bag cool!

Allen said...

Wow ganda ng laptop. My first laptop was an acer and until now, buhay pa rin xa after 5 years.

Get well soon for your child. :)

negosyanteako.com said...

ganda kahit san pede na mag update :)