Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Published 7:36 AM by with 3 comments

Hillary Clinton Angry

During a visit in Congo, Hillary Clinton was not able to hide her irritation and anger when someone asked something involving her husband. The question that made Hillary Clinton angry was actually was actually mistranslated line which came out very different from what was intended. The anger showed in her words::

“You want me to tell you what my husband thinks? My husband is not secretary of state, I am. If you want my opinion, I will tell you my opinion. I am not going to be channeling my husband.”


Watch the video below and see how Hillary Clinton got angry.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say what she will, Bill seems to be working toward something... check out the jumps from here and here!

Anonymous said...

Wow, glad she did not become President. Tempter, Temper..

sute said...

The only reason she is anywhere is because of her husband Bill Clinton. And she's probably going to do a lot more damage to the USA than her husband did with NAFTA and WTO agreements.

btw, MSNBC is U.S. "state-controlled" government propaganda (just so you know). Don't believe anything their reporters/White House embeds say.