Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Published 7:51 PM by with 2 comments

Biggest Loser | Biggest Loser Season 8





Tonight Biggest Loser Season 8 will premiere and you will meet 8 men and 8 women who are in the show because they want to change their lives, they want to be the biggest loser at the end of season 8. Each of the 16 contestants have tried losing weight in the past but failed. Now they hope that the show would give them another shot at achieving that ideal shape they have been wishing for for many years. Here are the 16 contestants:
Biggest Loser Season 8 contestants

They are:

~ Amanda: 250, Rebecca: 279, Pink Total: 529 lbs
~ Allen: 325, Abby: 247, Green Total: 572 lbs
~ Alexandra: 309, Julio: 407, Black Total: 716 lbs
~ Rudy: 442, Dina: 253, Blue Total: 695 lbs
~ Liz: 267, Danny: 430, Brown Total: 697 lbs
~ Antoine: 367, Sean: 444, Red Total: 811 lbs
~ Daniel: 312, Shay: 476, Orange Total: 788 lbs
~ Mo: , Tracey: , Purple Total: lbs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is urgent. I will click all your adsense ads many times everyday if you do not

comply with what I am going to say.

Go to http://youtubemegavideo.blogspot.com/ and click my adsense ads 5 times (different

ads). That's it. If you dont want your adsense account to be banned, follow what I told you.

If you do not, I have records in my logs and if I find out that you did not comply with what

I said, you will get what you deserve.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edzone said...

Good day. Ako ang owner ng site na yan. Pero di ako ang nagcomment at di ko alam kung sino. Pasensya na po.