Saturday, November 7, 2009

Published 3:47 PM by with 0 comment

Rihanna 20 20 Full Interview

The Rihanna 20/20 full interview video, where the singer sat down with Diane Sawyer to talk about what really happened between her and Cris Brown on February, is really hot now on the web. People want to know what Rihanna feels about her ex-boyfriend who battered her, why she was battered and all the things that come with it.

Here is what Rihanna has to say on what really happened that night:

“I caught him in a lie. And he wouldn’t tell the truth … I was being more annoyed at that point in our relationship he had to lie about something so stupid. I couldn’t take that he kept lying to me. And he couldn’t take that I wouldn’t drop it. And … it was ugly. I was bleeding. I was swollen in my face.So there was no way of me getting home, except for, my next option was to get out of the car and walk. Start walking in a gown, in a bloody face. So I really don’t know what my plan was. I didn’t have a plan. That whole night was not part of my plan.”

And here is her explanation about how she feels about Cris Brown now:

“I don’t have a desire at all to be with him.I can’t see how we … would get back together, but I’m also not God and I can’t predict the future. I don’t hate him at all. I actually love and care about him and I’m concerned about him doing well. I want him to do well, have a great career, have a great life and grow up, and just take this as something that you had to go through to grow up and learn.”

Here is the video of the full interview:


0 comments: