Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Published 4:05 PM by with 0 comment

Juliani Cardenas


4-year-old California boy named Juliani Cardenas who is missing since January 18 was found dead by a utility worker inside the Delta-Mendota Canal in Stanislaus County. Same place where the car used for his abduction was found a few days ago.

Juliani reportedly had been snatched from his grandmother’s arms by his mom’s boyfriend, Jose Esteban Rodriguez. Juliani’s mom Tabitha Cardenas is 8 1/2 months pregnant with Rodriquez’s baby had broke up.

The 27-year-old suspect has yet to be found, there are speculations that he too could be dead and is in the canal as well.

Before the news hit the media, Juliani’s mom put on her Facebook page:

“I’m not talking to the press or anyone else I just had to let you all know before the news does. … I love you all very much and my son does too. He’s my lil angel now and believe me I’m crying as I am writing this to you all,” - Bellingham Herald.

0 comments: