Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Published 12:41 AM by with 0 comment

Kim Kardashian bares her body for Paper Magazine

I am not a fan of Kim Kardashian but I am writing about her. I think she's overrated. She's sexy yes but she's not the sexiest. Anyways, that's not what I would like to talk about now, I am talking about the winter 2014 edition of Paper magazine. Kim Kardashian graces the cover in this issue of the magazine. I could not put the picture here because of copyright issues so I will just talk about it. The cover shows Kim Kardashian fully clothed, wearing a black gown that looks like leather, i am not sure. On her butt she balances a wine glass that catches the bubbly champagne that shoots as an arc from the bottle she is holding. This image speaks a lot and it speaks of the obvious.

But what makes this issue of Paper magazine hot is the fact that inside Kim Kardashian comes out of the black gown and shows us her assets. The cover simply says "Break the internet. Kim Kardashian."

Yawn.

0 comments: