Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Published 9:36 PM by with 0 comment

Kim Seon-ho public Apology - Actor admits to forcing ex-girlfriend to get abortion

It started with an anonymous user in an online community accusing a rising star "K" of forcing her to abort their baby. People quickly connected it with actor Kim Seon-ho but it remained just rumors for a few days, until now that the star of tvN's romantic comedy "Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha" has admitted to coercing his ex-girlfriend into getting an abortion. 

Kim Seon-ho public Apology


Kim Seon-ho made a public apology to his ex-girlfriend and fans for his own "carelessness". "I had dated her with affection, but I hurt her due to my carelessness and inconsiderate conduct," the actor said. 


The actor also said that he wished he could apologize to his ex-girlfriend in person but as of now she is unreachable.


"I should have apologized to her in person. Nevertheless, I want to give an apology sincerely through this written statement. I'm sorry that I disappointed fans who have supported me constantly. And I want to apologize to my colleagues who have worked with me." (Yonhap)

 

This is the first statement the actor released after the rumor of the forced abortion went viral online.




0 comments: