Monday, May 26, 2008

Published 8:53 PM by with 0 comment

Haaayyy...


I have problems with putting my little boy to sleep early in the night. He usually sleeps at around 11p.m. If me and my husband watches a movie up to 12 midnight, chances are that the little boy would also be up and watch with us.

At last I finally found out how to put my little boy early to bed at night. One day after lunch after giving him a bath we both went to bed. Instead of telling him to sleep I played his favorite movie on the player and left him to watch. I told him to just enjoy while I doze off. A few minutes when I woke up he was still watching. I still did not force him to sleep. Then he played all afternoon.

We had dinner and then bedtime. We had bible stories and he was sound asleep before I finished the second story. Success! So that was the secret

0 comments: