Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Published 2:43 AM by with 0 comment

Maverick Tongue

Most kids like to eat spaghetti, ice cream, candies, and mostly sweet food. I was surprised to see josh josh today. I served fresh mustard leaves, dadee and I dip it in vinegar with chopped garlic. My son joined in and to my amazement asked for more. This was not the first time my little boy ate unusual food he particularly like radish salad with tomatoes. This started when he was stating to have his first teeth. I gave him fresh cut cucumbers to give relief to his aching gums to my surprise he really liked it. Even now he loves cucumbers plus take note, spices like ginger, garlic and onions although he dislikes black pepper but adores spicy food even though he drinks a lot of water after every mouthful of food.






0 comments: