Saturday, August 9, 2008

Published 7:50 PM by with 3 comments

My Son's Favorite Websites

My three-year-old boy spends quiet a time every day in front of the computer. He knows his way around the machine already. I get mixed feelings about this. I am happy and proud that he easily learns a lot of thing as complex as navigating to his favorite website. I am also worried that he's becoming too nerdy because he is showing signs of loving the computer more than his favorite playmates. It has become frequent that he'll ignore his best friend Kyla's calls to play outside because he is busy playing his favorite game for now, Final Ninja. Miniclip and Cartoon Network is now a very important part of his life as far as he is concerned. The words "download" and "plugin" and "install" are now part of his vocabulary though I doubt if he completely grasp what those words mean. He learned those words after he stumbled upon a game that asked for some plugins to be downloaded and installed. His daddy came to his rescue and downloaded and installed the plugins for him. Now, every time he stumbles upon a game that asks for something before it could be run, he'll call his daddy and say :"daddy download mo plugin tapos install".

3 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

hahaha just like my little bro, nung super bata pa sya. ngayon, he wants to play those computer games.

iceah said...

ilang taon na pla bro mo c:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

11 years old na sya... pero he started playing yung mga Warcraft type ng games nung I think 8 years old sya