Sunday, August 24, 2008

Published 9:11 PM by with 2 comments

Tears on My Pillow

While I was doing my rounds yesterday, I left my son to play alone with his playmates outside. They started playing with his toy dump truck and some shovels. I heared them running towards our backyard as I blog. There was a pile of sand at the back and they love playing with it as if they were playing at the beach. This is one of their favorite games so I let them be dirty.

After a few minutes I heard a thump followed by a whimper. I ran outside and found Josh lying on his back trying to sit up. When he saw me he started to cry in pain, while holding his head. The truck was at his side. I asked him what happened, my neighbors told me he stepped on his truck and slipped. He kept on crying as his playmates watched him being carried by me to the house.

I bathed him so his wound will be cleansed at the same time he really needs a bath. While doing this he kept on crying. He does not want his wound on his elbow touched. After, I dried him up and put his clothes on him...with sobs on the side. I put him to bed to have his nap, still he crying.

He cries a lot when he gets wounds because he seldom gets those and when he does he puts all his hurt into it , hehehe c: Here's how he looked yesterday as he cried himself to sleep c: Kawawa naman :(






2 comments:

Tikno said...

How great mother love. I can feel it. I thought, my latest post very related to this post

iceah said...

thanx i'll visit back c: