Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Published 3:04 AM by with 13 comments

Chicken Heart Shows Off Her New Eggs


For weeks now I have been asking my hubby to change my template. We have started with concepts and made our drawings. Then we made our way into choosing the right look we could not even put the header the right way. And so we decided to change my template and scouted at mareng Gems place and made some lovely discoveries c: Thanx mare c:

After a few suggestions i told my hubby these 2 templates I like when we came back to view it, it was gone :c I was disheartened :c maybe it was removed or what. Then we had another discovery and saw another set of Templates still in Gems place c:

Now you see what we both agreed upon and I am so happy c: You can see on the left side where I placed WHY I chose the title "ChicKen HearT" before. The 3 hearts on the vine symbolizes the 3 of us me, my hubby Pasti and my little boy Josh-josh c: The vine symbolizes Our Maker c:

Why I wrote this title is because now I am sharing more of myself, the Gems of my life (The Eggs) and the blessings that are yet to come. I thank the Lord for my New found friends in the net which are also my blessings c: Join me as we celebrate life with Thankfulness in our Hearts c:

*Pls. share what you think about my new template and comment on my posts c: Thanx for dropping by c:

13 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love it actually! The header is so meaningful!

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

I love your new theme! So clean and maliwanag tignan :)

And may history pa ah kung bat ganun ang design :)

Cecile said...

as i said i love this new layout :-) so simple yet very pretty and meaningful pa.

James said...

hmm.. i like the color blend and the cleanliness but you seem you didnt manage your widgets to perfectly blend in your template...

regarding on your template, I can make you free if you want..but just take note: im no a pro at this.. I just discover it myself..hehe but I can do as far as I know.. anyway, why not give it a try? you can see my own template here.. http://deejames.blogspot.com and so I'm planning to share what I have to my regular visitors like and... what you think about it?

A said...

hey there, i like your new template, and it's nice that it means something and that it was well thought of... anyway, visit my site, i tagged you! :)

BongFlo said...

new look is good, refreshing colors. love the symbols esp. the 3 eggs. how adding another egg!? hehehe... joke lang!

Gem said...

Thanks for mentioning me. Di na ako nakatulong haha.

Nice for you to decide to change.

Challenging nga ang paglagay at pag blend ng widgets sa template. I have that problem doon sa main blog. I'm also planning to change that to a more tech feel - probably my own design and not on free templates anymore.

Enjoy the look. Parang egg yolk ang kulay. :)

iceah said...

@berry,cecil and rose
thanx for the nice comments about my header and template c: i do like my works to be with meaning and so is the name of this blog c:

@ deejames
thanx also for dropping by c: sure i'll visit your blog too c:

iceah said...

@ane
thanx i'll drop by soon c:

@bongflo
thanx again for dropping by c:we'll add another egg when the right time come c: my son will be going to school and i want to work also so i would be really busy c:

@gem
nagandahan din kasi ako sa mga design ng template mo c:matagal kna gusto palitan header ko kaso masmaganda nga na palitan lahat tlaga pero i saved my files to have a remembrance of my very first blog c: masenti kasi ako natao c:

okay lang alam ko na busy ka din no c: 2nd fav color ko yung shades ng yellow kaya yan pinili ko with pasti rin to decide kasi syempre artists eye yan eh c: hehehe c:

Gem said...

Thanks! Wow!

Good for you to have a remembrance of your blog. Tagal ko na tinanggal ang pagkasenti sa pagkatao ko... hehehe.

Now that's why you like the yellow template that I used before I changed...

Unknown said...

hi! i'm g-anne from iligan... can i exchange links with you? :)...

Anonymous said...

Good template. I think it would be better if you can make the left sidebar the same high as the right or you can move one or more widgets on the left sidebar to the right footer. Just an advice :)

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled upon your blog. Kewl header and interesting life story. pareho yata tayo. Born in Davao. Grew up in Cebu. Went to Los Banos for college. Married my chem teacher. And now living in Tokyo. Well have a good life.