Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Published 3:55 AM by with 0 comment

Seeing Frugal with ZenniOptical


The economy is rolling on a downward slope and we're not really sure as to when it would start going up. As of now all we could do is cut much from some of our unnecessary spending and just tighten our belts a little for this hard time. My family is adjusting to the present slump in economy which is affecting almost every country in the world by becoming wise in our spending. We know that we can still live a good life if we are wise when it comes to what to buy and where to buy it. This makes me think about my younger brother who started wearing eyeglasses when he was twelve. He is the kind of person who is very particular with the things he wear (and he has the tendency to overspend on his apparel) and this includes his eyeglasses. He sees his eyeglasses as a an item of fashion, just like his shirt and jeans. Now I snt him an SMS message reminding him of his moral obligation to be frugal in times like this. I told him about Zenni Optical, a site where he can buy stylish prescription glasses for as low as $8. I know that he is very choosy when it comes to eyeglasses but i am sure that he'd have many good frames to choose from in Zenni Optical. I know that my brother equates price with quality but I explained to him that the reason why Zenni Optical could give their stylish eyeglasses for such low low prices is the fact that they sell only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer, with out middlemen and almost no advertising budget. Zenni optical is even mentioned in the book Living Rich by Spending Smart which shows how wise a choice it would be to buy our prescription glasses from them especially during these hard times.

0 comments: