Sunday, November 2, 2008

Published 3:05 PM by with 4 comments

Free Images for Bloggers

The supposed to be simple act of adding images to my blog posts often give me some problems. I am not that very technical so downloading, resizing and uploading images for my articles often feel like hard work. My husband taught me how to resize pictures without the use of special software but it took me a week to get the hang of it and I won't deny the fact that I am still not very comfortable with it (what with those lots of keys to hit). Another problem with adding images to my blog posts is copyright issues, I know that we could not just search for images twith our favorite search engine then just grab them and post them proudly in our blogs. We have to respect the rights of the owners. But this problems with posting images with my blog posts has been solved after I found a site that gives free images for bloggers. This site is acobox.com. I signed up for an account with this site because with them I don't have to search the whole web for images that are good with my blog posts and I don't have to worry about copyright and license issues because the site guarantees that all their images are properly licensed. And what's very good about it is that I don't need to download the free blog images from them because acobox hosts the images. All I need to do is hotlink the image I want to use from them. nd I don't have to optimize the images I use for the web because they do it for me, isn't it nice for Mom bloggers like me to not worry about the technical side of things in blogging? What are you waiting for mommies, sign up now with acobox and let your images speak for you :)


4 comments:

EJ said...

that's very nice to know.. You should have put a picture here as a sample hehe.. No offense, just suggesting..

Thanks for the visit and comment..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the info sister.. I would like to sign up now hehehe

iceah said...

@joops
this is an ad and i was not told to put an image c:
anyway thanx for the comment and welcome back hehehe c:

@misty
your welcome dear c:

Juliana said...

thanks for drop at my blog. Yes..the header is my son. If you would like see more him, in here at photoshoot :

http://julianarw.blogspot.com/2008/10/photoshoot.html