Thursday, November 27, 2008

Published 5:43 PM by with 13 comments

Happy Thanksgiving Sunday c:

I learned handling puppets in my college days c: I have long since been a puppet fan, any kind that is. Shadow puppets, big mouthed puppets (the one they use in Sesame Street), finger puppets, paper bag puppets, string puppets, socks puppets, etc. All these I have learned still I love my own puppets of course the most c: Like the one you see right now in this picture c:

buknoy is the puppets name
This talent I have used in teaching Sunday school, in my reports, in children's parties and in church. When I became a mom my puppets rested and I definitely miss them :c

Now my son is 3 and is fond of my puppets also I have started to bring him to Sunday school just this month. He is so happy and loves to share his ideas to his teachers and classmates about what he has learned on bible stories c:

Last Sunday I decided to give thanks for all the blessings the Lord has given our family by once more having a puppet show for the children c: My little boy here, Josh looking so excited and all for this that he kept shouting his answers every time c:

Thank you Lord for blessing me and my family c:


me talking to the kids while Josh stands on his chair and faces his dad on the camera to smile c:

Our church celebrated Thanksgiving last Sunday. Kid's have their separate Junior service they call it. Later we all ate lunch as a church together to celebrate Thanksgiving.

13 comments:

A said...

Lucas loves puppets too... :D hi buknoy! :D

iceah said...

@Ane F.
I adore it maybe all kids love it too c: I have 2 more another is named Anna c: The other one I donated to one of my church theater group c:

Anonymous said...

I remember on one birthday party that we attended, na traumatized ang anakiz ko sa puppet kasi ba naman nagulat e ayun di nya na enjoy at nag iiiyak na lang hehehe..

Anonymous said...

wow! puppets pala ministry mo =) that's so cool. Sarap mag-entertain ng kids no.

btw, I added this blog to my link list in

http://www.nurturingnigel.com/

hope u can add mine too =)

see you around, iceah =)

Petula said...

Nice post!

Thanks for correcting me about the baby. :D He is so cute.

iceah said...

@joan

a ganoon ba c: when I worked in Jollibee before my manager told me na ganyan daw tlga iba-ibang reaction ang kids lalo na daw kung maskot ang nakita nya kya minsan pag younger kids they let me do the puppet c: but not all kids are the same in reactions c:

@wendy

thanx for dropping by and also adding me in your links c: sure i'll add you too and have regular visits c:

yup i like to entertain kids than adults also i still have the kid in me c: kids are more appreciative than adults easier to please too c:

@Petula

thanx for the visit again c:
i'll drop by soon too c:

Umma said...

Hi Buknoy! HAHAHA.. I love puppets too.. well I think we still have a child in us..

Have a happy M0nday my dear..

paperdoll said...

wow! thanksgiving sunday pala kahapon. . "THANK YOU LORD". . hehe. .

teacher din po ba kayo? mukhang ayaw ni babyboy sa picture ah. . hehe. .

gusto co ng puppets kasi tuwang tuwa ung kapatid co pag nilalaro co sya gamit ung puppet nya na binili namin sa palengke. . hehe. . dati kasi puppet na gawa lang sa papel ang nilalaro co. . hehe

Anonymous said...

I love watching puppets, I once learned puppetry too, I was teaching Sunday School at church when i was in my high school days, now I miss those stuffs...

iceah said...

@Umma
yup we all do I think c:
enjoy the start of the week c:

@paperdoll
oo, nga pansin mo ba c: magaling na yan magpose talaga si Josh sa camera c:

pwede ka gumawa ng iba-ibang puppets gamit ng iba-ibang materials c: may isa pa akong pippuet ako talaga gumawa noon babae c: Anna name nya c:

@sheng
talaga c: am glad I fond someone who likes my interests too c: namiss kna nga kya nagvolunteer na ako sa Pastor namin na magpuppet kasi thanksgiving naman c:

nakauwi kna pla from your trip natangap mna invitation ko sa Email mo? c:c:

Darlyn said...

yup nakakaenjoy talga ang puppet kahit matanda na nag eenjoy pa :D

thanks for the visit yup nag eenjoy tlaga ako with frenclub dami ko na kc friends

Tiff said...

oh how fun..have not seen a puppet show in years....what an awesome day to share something you love with all the kids! :)

iceah said...

@Darlyn
thanx for the time c:


@Tiff
yup I still enjoy it and doing it as well c: