Friday, February 13, 2009

Published 1:56 PM by with 10 comments

What I Love About My Hubby c:


This lovely tag is from Umma and I want to do it exactly now for my honey Pasti c: Thanx dear Nancy for sharing this sweet Tag that you made c:

This ones for you Honey and I hope youd enjoy reading this c:



I have known my hubby since 2002 and that makes about 7 years. Married for 4 going 5 years this December. I love the fact that we were friends to best friends to couple and now still bestfriends and in a deeper kind of love c: I love him not because of what he does nor of how he does things for me but because I love him c: I love Him even if he is perfect or not c:

-----------------------------------------
I love the way he makes simple ways to make me smile eventhough at times I don't recognize his efforts :c I love it when he decided and said it in the beach in Glan that it is me that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with c: (he said it to me later on, I hope you did not regret it honey :p)

-------------------------------------------

I love the way he spoils Josh. The way he makes time to play with his son and like Umma I think it is sexy too c: The way he effortless makes his little boy laugh and makes me smile everytime he does that c: I didn't know he was ready to be a father but he naturally became one (although he struggles to discipline his son I know he'll learn slowly :p)

-------------------------------------------
I love the way he calls Josh "Babib", "Bogz" and a lot of coined words or endearment he makes for him c: I love the sweetness he shows to his son that I haven't seen in fathers I know c: ( am proud of that honey c:)

-------------------------------------------
I love the way he makes effort everytime he feels I am mad at something. He knows it when I am silent and runs to give assistance when I ask and need one c:

-------------------------------------------
I love the playful way he does things when he knows he has offended me and makes a way to make it up to me :p (mwa!)

--------------------------------------------
And lastly I love the way the Lord has made him specially for me. He knows who's the right one for me and made him perfectly for me c: We may not be perfect at times honey but our love covers it all c: I love you not only on Hearts Day but always c: mwa!!! :0


------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know who else has got this tag still searching whom to pass it to but thanx so much mareng Umma for this c:



10 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said...

ahhh... wonderful! wonderful reasons sis for that love! isn't that amazing how God set the perfect man even though we are that imperfect? :)

keep loving! happy heart's day!

Umma said...

This is indeed perfect for Valentines.. even greater than any other material gifts.. because these words of endearment are priceless that came from your heart.

Indeed, fafa Pasti is so lucky to have you and vice versa. What a beautiful family to cherish too..

Happy Valentine's Day Mommy Ice.. and thank you for posting this tag.

Pastilan said...

Thank you my dearest :) I love you very much, I am very proud to have you as my partner in life :P

Though we are poles apart in views, we are very good together because we respect each other's ideas. Thank you for accepting the bad boy that I was, that I am, that I will always be :P Thank you for giving me a wonderful son.

Chubskulit Rose said...

so kakakainlove naman to! Happy valentine's day mare!

Anonymous said...

you are perfect for each other.. happy hearts day!

pchi said...

wow!

wala na akong ibang masabi... hehe

indeed you were meant for each other

iceah said...

@rare*jonRez
Thanx so much I hope you guys had a great Hearts Day too c: Indeed the Lord is so great c:

@Umma
Thanx so much mare for this tag I did enjoy doing it c: Hope you enjoyed your celebration too c:

@Pasti
Thank you dadee thanx for everything too c: mwa!

iceah said...

@Rose and Joops
You both are also perfect for each other c: God bless your love and family more have a Happy Hearts Day too c:

@Pchi
Thanx for dropping by c: enjoy your celebration with your family ha c:

Darlyn said...

wow kakaingit nmn... hmm ako kaya kelan...? ate sa CDO daw nxt mindanao blogger summit sana magkita tau ulit doon :D blated happy valentines.

iceah said...

@Darlyn
hi kamusta ka c: try namin baka mahirap magtravel for Josh ayaw din namin sya iwan e :p
bl8ted Happy Hearts din c: