Monday, February 16, 2009

Published 5:05 PM by with 6 comments

Which one is you c:




You Are Wine



You are very naturally sexy and inviting. You don't have to try too hard.

The longer people spend time with you, the more drawn in they become.



You believe that seduction shouldn't be rushed, you like to savor every moment.

Going too fast kills the excitement. You like to indulge all of your senses.


I love the result it shows who I am c: Saw this quiz at Joops Sailor's Adventures and Opinions and tried it. Why don't you guys try it and see what Aphrodisiac are you c:

6 comments:

Umma said...

Oh.. thats so sexy Mommy Ice.. you are wine pala..let me try this one too hahaha..

BTW, about the question u were asking about my opps.. they are all from 3P Mommy Ice, but I already lie low in grabbing opps bec my hands are so full in taking care of YL..

Di makaya ng beauty ko. hahaha

Chubskulit Rose said...

parehas tayo ng result Mommy Icy hehehe..

As a Mommy, you deserve to be awarded, so please grab this best MOM award

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

nice result! matry nga ito sa akin

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

Chocolate ako hehehhe ni post ko sa tsinay blog :p

Cascia Talbert said...

I just found you on entrecard. You have a very beautiful blog!

iceah said...

@Umma
yup dear try it it's fun c:
ako din si Pasti na gumagwa ng opps ko :p

@Rose
Talaga pareho tayo c; saya naman c:
I love that award I think I'll skip the others and do that award kagad c; Thanx so much dear you are so sweet c:

@Berry
Talaga katuwa gawin mga questions na yan no c; puntahan ko and basahin ko mamya c:

@Cascia
Hi thanx for dropping by c: and thanx for the compliment c: