Monday, March 16, 2009

Published 1:06 AM by with 5 comments

First Time

photo from [link]

My hubby had to go to mamangs (my mother in-law) place and he brought Josh with him. It's about 30-45 minutes ride from our place. It's my first time to be alone at home for hours. My little boy would usually be with me cause he hasn't started school yet. I am missing him and I can't stay long at home without doing anything. So I decided to go outside of the house and pay some bills. I also went out to buy groceries just so I would be busy. Now, I started watching some videos just to keep my mind from worrying and be at ease a little while waiting for them c:

5 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said...

hahaha i feel the same way sis everytime the hubby and my little one go out for a date. :D i like my me-time during those moments but the fact is, i missed them both, esp. my little girl. i'm not used to being without her for hours. :)

Anonymous said...

I think yung feeling is kind of "malungkot" and alone, yung na feel mo. tama ba?

niko said...

ow ow! i can relate. naku tlga pag wala sa tabi nten si baby di tau mapalgay noh?? :) hahah

yena is doing good! at nag ienjoy sa aming little mansion hehe. ang lawak kc ng knyang playground :) wla na rin ang ubo niya! thanks God!!

kiss mo ko kay josh pagdating nia ha! :) enjoy watching! hahah

Clay Oswald said...

te, I have followed you in your twitter! twit...twit..twit! jejeje

iceah said...

@rare*jonRez
oo nga I miss them, I am not used to it :c I get worried easily too :c but am glad they have their own moments to cherish c:

@Berry
oo tska namiss ko talaga sila c:

@Niko
Totoo, am glad Yena is fine c:

@Junald
thanx for the visit c: and for joining c: