Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Published 6:01 PM by with 6 comments

Hopeful

After the colds I thought my Josh would be recovering soon. His colds I thought would not develop into asthma but instead changed into fever. I think this is flu :c I am very hopeful that his fever would subside this day.

My allergy is still here and I do hope I will not have Josh's flu and soon recover so I could take care of my 2 boys with lots of energy in tow c:

This picture was taken last week. My son usually runs to me with a bunch of flowers in his hands. Gives it to me with a kiss and an "I Love You" c: I just pray that his cheerfulness would be back soon c:

6 comments:

Swapna said...

I hope your son gets better soon... take care..

iceah said...

@Swapna
Thanx he is a lot better now c; take care too c: Thanx for the visit c:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, ang cute ng anak mo and ang sweet pa...sana magkababy din ako ng cute and sweet tulad niya. btw, take some rest sis and hopefully maka recover ang baby mo soon...God bless

Anonymous said...

hi dear ice... how are you and josh na? hope you both get better soon. uso ata ang flu at colds these days.

am glad that you enjoyed the gummy bears. you are most welcome!

ang sweet ni josh mo ha? it must feel really special to have two boys in your life. hehe. sana meron din ako little boy no?

btw, we're back here in japan na. we only stayed in pinas for two weeks kaya no chance na maglakwatsa sa gensan and cdo. it would have been nice to meet you and other blogger friends in person. cge lang, hopefully, sa next vacation, may time na kami. ingat dear! God bless and take care.

niko said...

ow i hope josh gets well soon too!! he is very sweeeet little boy kasi u are very sweeet mom too! :)

take care! pagaling ka rin dear!

iceah said...

@Meryl
oo nga sweet talaga sya sakin and sa dad nya c:
Sige pagpray natin na magkababy kana sweet din c:
Thanx sa concern c:

@Kikamz
oo nga uso ang flu and colds, dami allergens and change of weather kasi :c

Thanx talag sa gummy bears c:

A 2 weeks lang pla kayo c; marami din bloggers sa Davao. Sa Gensan most of us meet every friday malakas ang bonding dito e c:

@Niko
Thanx dear medyo may colds parin ako, si Josh galing na din Thank You Lord c:
Thanx so much sa concern and prayers nyo c: