Thursday, April 2, 2009

Published 3:30 PM by with 8 comments

4th Year

It was 4 years ago when I gave birth to my only boy c: He was really a bundle of joy, no words can express what I felt that time. I had about 24 hours of labor but did not feel it much because my doctor told me  I had great tolerance of pain c: It was about 8:00 pm when I felt real labor pains. My son was out 12:04 am April 1 (yup April fools day) c: 

Josh is a jolly kind of boy. He had no tantrums that is really major, meaning no waking up at the wrong side of the bed c: He doesn't easily gets upset when scolded instead he makes fun of you while accepting his sermons from me. I think he is pretty mature for his age. Maybe because he has no brothers and sisters and is most of the time around us grown ups. 



We were planing a small party on Sunday, April 5 but I still prepared a small fudge cake for him the moment he woke up. He was so excited to blow his candles and eat his cake c: He slide out of bed, waited for our birthday song and blew his candles with a smile c: Opened his gifts and started playing with them. He really adores story books and trucks c:

He was jolly all morning while I was preparing his favorite adobo and macaroni salad. In the afternoon we went to the play park with dad and bought some ice cream on our way home c:


8 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

uy belateddddddddddddd

hahahaha natawa ako, ang galing ah sakto april 1

BK said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Josh!

Dorothy said...

Happy Birthday and joy for the day.

Lovely photos..

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

EJ said...

Happy bday Josh! may you have many many more birthdays to come and blessings to receive!

ryliej said...

Maligayang pagbati Josh!

iceah said...

@Berry
oo nga e kya siguro jolly kid si Josh c: kahit pagalitan nakatawa :p

@Thanx c; and thanx for the visit c:

@Dorothy
Thanx c; so much c:

@Joops
thanx c: and for your family too c:

@Ryliej
Maraming salamat po c:

""rarejonRez"" said...

ahah.. mali pala. nauna akong nag comment dun sa itaas. so april 1 ang birthday ni josh. 'kala ko april 5! :P anyway, belated happy birthday to him sis! he is indeed a blessing! God bless him more and more!

iceah said...

Okay lang Thanx c: He is indeed a blessing c: