Saturday, March 28, 2009

Published 3:29 PM by with 8 comments

A Week of Thanksgiving

I can't let this week end without giving thanks to our Lord and Provider for all his blessings to me and my family c: First of all healing for both Joshua and me from flu. I had colds for alsmost 2 weeks and Josh had flu for a week and later on had asthma. My son is so thin now but his apetite is coming back, thank you Lordc: For all this I am still grateful for His provision and healing for us both c:

Secondly I won my first ever on-line guessing game and won a pack of gummy bears from mommy Kikamz of Samantha's Own and Just about Anything. Thank you so much mommy Kikamz, Josh/we really enjoyed every bit of it c: We received the pack about a week ago sorry just had the time to post it c:





Josh really loves chewing it :9


Another was  receiving a gift from my lola Eling (my grandma) , cash gift. Thank you so much lola. It was really sweet of you mwa! mwa! mwa!!! Hugs and kisses for you c: I really miss you :c

And lastly I had another chance of having to meet my Mindanao On-line Buddies yesterday c: We had so much fun at our Plurk Fiesta c: We held it at Orange Bistro (more of the story later)





Thank You Lord for this lovely week c:

8 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Congrats Mare... Looks like Josh is enjoying it..

From the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you who dedicately visited my blog when I was away vacationing. I am glad to be back on blogging, and I miss it a lot lol.. Have a happy Sunday!

john said...

Wow, good bonding..

Reanaclaire said...

hello iceah..yes, thank God for everything He has given us.. good post here..

Liza said...

Wow, bonding with other bloggers, it looks so much fun. :)

Dorothy said...

I'll be thanking God for my week as well and your photos are always lovely.

Blessings
Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Cidz said...

Hi Ice! Finally you were able to attend =) Next time ulit ha, I'll keep you posted. Nagkita kami ni bariles tonight he asked me if you were having a great time..Sabi ko for sure you had a great time meeting soccsksargen bloggers... God bless!

MeiYah said...

uie congratz!!! glad u and josh are okay... ako may cough n colds pa rin... anyways, enjoy nman ng week mo... hmm, mukhang enjoy kau ah... will look forward for ur plurk fiesta post.. :D

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

ang saya naman. buti ka pa may social life =) and si josh masaya