Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Published 5:15 PM by with 12 comments

Cool Hello Kitty Watches


I was dropping EC's and commenting on my friends when I stumbled upon these cute Hello Kitty watches. I have always been a fan of Hello Kitty products since I was a kid c: I think because we  almost appeared at the same year hehehe c:

Hello Kitty Vivitix has launched a Hello Kitty Limited Edition Swarovski Watch 2009 which is only available in Sanrio Vivitix Stores in Japan. Know more of it at the blog Hello Kitty GiftsI also made some research on it's other versions and found this actually WOW! watch that I so want to have :c: :c: :c: (sigh). I found this by the suggestion of Nova (Thanx dear c:) at Gizmodiva.com

12 comments:

Nova said...

aaawwww..that is super cute and really check out the site you indicated, its all fabulous...

HISTORY of SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE
SPICES OF LIFE

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

cute! pero sana silver sya para mas bongga ang dating hehehehe

iceah said...

@Nova S
Thanx so much visited it and your right fabulous talaga c:

@Berry
oo mas cute pagsilver. yan may pinost ako na bagong nakita ko c:

MyKitty said...

Hi, iceah,

Thank you for dropping by my site.

I'm so glad that you like the Hello Kitty Vivitir watches I posted. It's even more excited to find another Hello Kitty fans out there like me. You can find other cute Hello Kitty Gifts in my blog or enjoy the trips around the world with my Hello Kitty.

Please keep in contact.

Cheers and with best wishes! :)

MyKitty

Nova said...

gwaps, this reminds me of my ex's sister she loves to collect hello kitty stuff and i'll recommend that site to hear, i'll bet she'll freak out... no! thanks to you.. you have given me some idea too...

HISTORY of SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE
SPICES OF LIFE

liza said...

Oh wow! These are really cute watches. I was a fan of HK when I was younger. :)

A Simple Life, Moms... Check Nyo and Mommy's Little Corner

Cascia Talbert said...

Those watches are cute!

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

now that's more like it

i want i want i wanttttttttt

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

ang cute ng watches ^_^ ang gaganda ^_^ love them all! ^_^

Unknown said...

at least that is a hello kitty we can wear even in our 30's right?!

Gem said...

Magaganda yung mga relo, hehehe. Meron na bang binebenta rito nyan? I don't go much to watch stores, hehehe

Anonymous said...

Oh, geez. I have a friend who would be OBSESSED with these watches, I'll have to pass the info on.