Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Published 3:47 PM by with 11 comments

Earth Day

Today is Earth Day. I am concern about my planet. God gave this planet to us as our home. What am I doing to help my planet still be there for our children and for the next generations to come? Am I a good steward? I am interested on what you can say......

Since I was a child my parents has instilled on me the value of plants, trees, animals by starting inside our own home. Even the value of not just throwing trash anywhere unless there's a trash can around. Now, I want my son to have this too. I started by telling him not to throw his candy wrapper or any trash not just any where but in our trash can. Even now he is 4 years old he carries it even when we are out of the house. He even encourages his play mates to follow him to the bin after they eat any food with plastic or wrappings. He also calls out attention his dad when he forgets to throw his trash too. Am so proud of him c:


More on Earth Day on my other blog...

11 comments:

MommaWannabe said...

Happy Earth Day!

Btw, I'd like to invite you na rin to a contest in my blog. You can win $100 cash, 200K ec credits and other fab prizes.

You can check it out here: Life of a Filipina BloggerCheers!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

You are such a good mom to your son sis ^_^ By the way sis, happy earth day! ^_^

ingatz and God bless.

iceah said...

@MommaWannabe
sure I'll check it out later c:

@Meryl
Happy Earthday too cx: and thanx I try my best to be a best mom c: God bless you too c:

niko said...

aw josh is really a good boy ha!! naku ang galing mo mom ice..

tinuturuan ko na rin si yena ng ganyan.. slowly :)


san kau sa weekend?? ingat ha!!

iceah said...

@Niko
Thanx he is sometimes hehehe c:

that's good madadala nila yan hanggang pagtanda nila c:

tapos na kaming namasyal kahapon siguro sa bahay lang muna c:

Unknown said...

Hi!

I learned my children to be good for the earth too.

Some boys enjoy breaking branches from trees, but I've never allowed that. And like you taught them to clean up after them.

Thank for your comment on my blog.
I'm touched by it.
Thanks a lot.

Have a wonderful weekend.

iceah said...

@Laane
That's nice to hear c:
You are welcome your comments are greatly appreciated too c:

Unknown said...

Hi!

No, the answer wasn't fast, because the next post was about my austic son (Kanner autism).
I have 4 autistic boys, all with a slightly different diagnosis.

Cascia Talbert said...

That's great that you are able to teach your son how to throw away his trash at such a young age! Have a wonderful weekend!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

Happy weekend sis ^_^ God bless

iceah said...

@Laane
o am sorry I was confused c:

@Cascia
Hope you had a great weekend too c:

@Meryl
Hope you had a happy weekend too c: and God bless you too c: