Friday, June 6, 2008

Published 11:44 PM by with 0 comment

What I love most about being a mom

I was tagged by Edz with this : What I love most about being a mom?

I love being mom for the endless wonders it brings me...

I love it when i wake up in the middle of the night and see my two jewels (my baby boy and my husband) sound asleep. I love to watch them and hear their breathing, it makes me so thankful for being given the chance to be alive and to have them.

I love it every time i see my child smile, it brightens up the day.

I love it when I hear my son and my husband have a blast with a computer game.

I love it when my little boy says :"sarap mommy...ganito ulit kainin natin mamya dinner ha"

I love it every time I see my son playing with other kids and i get so amazed by how wonderful life is.



Now I am tagging Lisa Mills and Kim Sam Soon

0 comments: