Friday, August 22, 2008

Published 4:10 PM by with 0 comment

My Honey Bunch c:

This same day next month marks the exact day of my honey's birthday. I'll be starting my count down. I always want it to be special because it's worth preparing for c: I don't want it to be just an ordinary day for him c:

This week I started calling him honey bunch, wala lang (a filipino expression) it just popped out of my mouth. Does it sound sweet? I don't know... maybe I'm just a sentimental kind of person and I like to be sweet ever since I was little. My parents know that.

I was sweet to him since we became friends but I wanted to be more now that we're married because I want him to feel and think that I do love him and he is special to me everyday. Also to remind him that I do not regret the day I told him that I love him and that I really want to marry him (even though the answer came late), sorry honey c: hehehe (he knows why, skip the details). May be also because I felt that I wasn't showy enough before (he also knows why).


0 comments: