Friday, October 3, 2008

Published 3:40 AM by with 8 comments

Jollibee kid


I grew up loving the number 1 fast food chain for kids in the Philippines. When I stopped schooling for college due to transferring from Luzon to Mindanao and my course was not offered in near by colleges, I was forced to work. I chose Jollibee in Cotabato City and applied for work as a sales marketing assistant (smart). I immediately enjoyed it because I get to host parties for kids and we had direct contact with costumers. Our first priority was to help kids enjoy their food and help assemble their toys for them. I had the chance to save for my love of toys and novelties like lunch boxes, tumblers, and anything that a kid can use.

Now I have a little boy of my own my cherished toys and novelties are now passed to him. Here is one of the things I passed to him that he will be using next year as his lunch box.

8 comments:

Gem said...

Ganda ng lunch box niya... Hehe!

iceah said...

isa lang yan sa sinave ko talga para sa magiging baby ko c: di kopa kilala noon c pasti c:

Gem said...

@iceah
Really? Wow! That's sweet... at di pa binigay sa pamangkin.. hehehe.

Chubskulit Rose said...

wow, very sintemental... I have stuff save for my daughter too, i think its a valuable thing to have for our kids!

Jabee should reward you for promoting them hehehe...

James said...

wow.. galing naman.. i never thought of that... so sweet..

Tiff said...

It is so awesome to pass things down...I have tons of things I passed down to my kids...one being my doll house I passed down to my daughter..funny thing is all of my kids have played with ...the boys usually play their little power rangers in it..lol....

iceah said...

thyat's nice c: my hubby passed this Pinochio book which also came from his father 3 generations crazy isn't it c:

you gave me ideas dear i'll write this too c: mwa! a kiss from moi! c:

JollibeeKid said...

I hope to have a similar story as you one day...