Friday, June 12, 2009

Published 10:35 PM by with 2 comments

Facebook Username


What is your Facebook username? If your Facebook username is quite common, I am advising you to go directly to Facebook now and grab your vanity URL before someone with the same name grabs it first. As for me, I am not really concerned because my name is not that common so I know that nobody would be taking it away from me. But nevertheless, i have already changed my former Facebook profile URL to my new Facebook vanity URL.

2 comments:

Morten Pedersen said...

Thank you for the info about user name. But it was a little tricky to find on Facebook where to go to set it.

The link is: http://www.facebook.com/username/

Where you don't change the user name to your user name, but just go with it.

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

ako ren ako ren!!!