Saturday, September 20, 2008

Published 1:00 PM by with 4 comments

Siesta Saturdays : Thank you Lord!

MABUHAY ! In the Philippine Islands, Siesta is a big part of each day. A time to take a break, nap or just unwind. It's but a lazy moment...




Zen Ventures



Todays question from Maricris is......

What are the things you are thankful for today? or are you like others who hold on to a grudge longer than life itself rather than be forgiving ? Are you a Negative or Positive ion?

Today my daily bible reading is exactly about things we are thankful for and one of those reminders are the answered prayers eversince my marriage c: and I have started a list of my blessings to be thankful for since then. Today here are the blessings I have or our family received and are thankful for this day.... And yes I am a positive ion because everyday is a miracle to me c:

1. Thank you Lord for my loving and understanding parents c: (never understood them until we became one ourselves c:)

2. ... for a loving and understanding husband (eversince we were just friends) c:

3. ... for our loving, bright and bubbly long haired little boy c: (our pride and joy c:)

4. ... for a house where to stay in (although still renting ).

5. ... for old and new friends on or off line c:

6. ... for good health.

7. ... for the job and on line opportunities now and to come c:

8. ... for the things we have that money can't buy c:

9. ... for the things we can now buy c:

10. ... for the blessings to come c: (yehey!)

... for all of these we Thank You Lord c:






4 comments:

Tiff said...

Wow a siesta sure sounds nice! Wish we had that here in the States! I try to be as positive as I can be..but I know I can be just as negative to..I have tons of things to be thankful for...my family being number 2...which of course...puts the lord at number 1...nice post Iceah! :)

iceah said...

@Tiff
how's your mom? yup am a positive thinker, maybe that is why were attracted to each other because were opposites my hubby is too. another thing to be thankful for is that the Lord has placed the net and made us friends through it c:
thanx for the tome tiffiney c: can i call you tiff?

have a poem for you at :

http://cheezy-cake.blogspot.com/

Simplymarrimye said...

thanks for the view.
i hope you'll be able to read my posts especially my story:

http://arimaraykd.blogspot.com/2008/07/tale-incomparable-story-better-untold.html

see you around.
take care.

iceah said...

@ marri
thanx for passing by c: i saw your blog already c: i liked it and am pretty much impressed also of your poems and pics c: be comming back to view more of your works c: